Friday, April 27, 2012

They no say the Boss name

It is funny today I go to the office to collect my prize,the staff I see there they are young. I guess they maybe fresh graduate, the Boss came in the room and she no introduce me to him at all. He came forward and congrats me for winning and take part in the contest. I never get to know his name at all, he dressed up simple I thought he was there to collect prize. It is nice to meet another blogger but seems she is not really friendly. I am sure she proud working at the company she can't stop saying her company name. She took five days leaves to go back hometown, she has friend waiting her to go breakfast together. I drive to the place on my own, amazing just one time my dear show me the way I am able to get there. The parking however cost rm2 even though I no park more than two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment